Tavadhravyam Jagat Guru Tubhyam Eva Samarpaye

All are in HIM.. All are HIM.. All 4 HIM.. Semua adalah kepunyaan NYA dan akan kembali kepada NYA

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Unforgetten Acharya

Namaskar,

There are many Very Good Persons in Ananda Marga. They are called Acharya.
Acharya are Hand of BABA. They come and help me when I need.
I want to introduce one of my Acharya, Didi Vishvamitra.
Didi Visvha is the unforgettable Acharya.

Didi Visvha was born in India. According to organization story, Didi has been joined in Ananda Marga since Didi was young girl. Didi became Acharya by BABA Grace directly from BABA. Didi Visvha is a very special Acharya for Bali. Also for Indonesia country.

Didi stayed in Bali for a long time since 2001. Didi also often stay in other place in Indonesia like in Medan, Lampung, Bandung, Jogja, Lombok, Bima, etc. Beside inisiation people to be Sadhaka, Didi like to give lesson about meditation, life skill, and wellness. Didi went to many villages for teach people about Didi’s lesson “how to be a better people”.

Here the story about me and Didi Visvhamitra.
When I meet Didi?

I met Didi for the 1st time when I joined in Dharma Cakra for the 1st time, too. Yes, I saw Didi give Dharma Sastra about surrender and Cosmic Plan. The unforgettable Dharma Sastra till now. I remember what Didi said and how is Didi performance. But, only that.
I just saw Didi when DC and Didi give Dharma Sastra.

Only that?
I also met Didi and have a small discuss in last day of DMS, when I laid my hand to Dada Mitra activities. Didi is very kind and strong Acharya.

When I can make an interaction with Didi?
The first time is in the 1st seminar of yoga in Karang Asem. Didi joined in Denpasar group who come to Karang Asem. Didi didn’t give speech; Brother Santos only gave speech after Brother Harinath gave asanas. But in the last season, I have talk with Didi. I like the way Didi to answer. Didi always smile when answered. Unforgettable moment because I know how great Didi since that day.

The story continued when DC in mid on September 3rd, 2005. Brother Harinath (the Bukhi Praddham Ananda Marga Bali) visited all of margii come to the Sunday class program with Didi became the tutor. He also asked margii to invite family or friends to join in this class. I invited many friends and family, but only my brother of twin came, IGNA Dwijaya Saputra, ST, MT.
September 4th is the 1st time I can make interaction with Didi. Didi gave lesson about vegetarian and cell. And the discus happened there because not all margii can speak English well.
After that I usually come in the Sunday class program. Didi lesson made margii to be better person.

When the 2nd seminar in Karang Asem, Didi joined in Denpasar group again. In this seminar, Didi didn’t give any speech. But, I have near with Didi for several weeks when joined in the Sunday class program, so in this event I can ask many question to Didi.

When my nephew was born and must premature in hospital. In BABA Grace, she is fine... With help Didi Vishva (and also Dada Mitra) because I asked to both of them. Then they gave a same name for my nephew. Tyagishvarii.
Beautiful name, don’t you?

Especially moment is on October 9th, 2005 in Pom-pom school (BPS Denpasar, red) Didi gave reviews about 1st lesson. It is Cosmic Plan. In this lesson, I can do meditation better than before. Easier, more enjoy, more lovely.
Didi also give phone number, so I can ask some advice when face some problem.

One of the best moments with Didi is in the beginning of January 2006. I sent message Didi about my big problem ever, the planning of wedding ceremony with AA Made Dewi Anggreni, S.Tp, M.Si. Didi call me to make schedule to meet me and Dewi especially.

The time to meet Didi came. I and Dewi visited Didi in Kusuma Bangsa Jagrti (Harinath place) Jl. Kusuma Bangsa I/47 in Jl. Gatsu Barat, Denpasar.
Didi gave us many things that very helpful for our heart, our mind, and our soul. Especially for Dewi, she is more confident and strong to face THE DAY.

The Cosmic Plan, On January 27th, 2007 I and Dewi were getting merried in Serongga village. Didi came to our wedding ceremony. We have two pictures with Didi. 1st has taken by Mr. Kuwana (Dewi parents in Kobe Japan when took research program there) and 2nd has taken by Ode (Kusuma Negara) my blood brother.

Another special moment with Didi is happening in Pompom School again. On February 26th, 2006, Didi has inisiated my wife and give margii name “Devii” for her. Before it happened, I must pick up Didi by my motorcycle in Kusuma Bangsa Jagrti, because person who has task to pick up Didi was taking picnic.
Do you know when I didn’t felt someone sited in cycle because Didi is very lightness, Didi is person who has no any load.
Then after that we are Akhanda Kiirtan in DC.
My brother docter send message to me “Wish madhu anandam always with gek after inisiated can join in Akhanda kiirtan”…astu.

After that I never see Didi again, Didi join with AMURT in Lombok disaster after big rainy, then Jogja disaster after big earthquack and tsunami. Didi very busy to visit all margii in all of Indonesia islands and much regency.

Then on August 14th, 2006 I and Devii have learn a biggest lesson of surrender from BABA. A lesson that will never forgotten till the end of lifetime. Wish BABA never give lesson like IT anymore. Didi vishva and Dada Mitra gave a call to us from different place. The calls have been made us strong enough to face The Ones and Only LESSON “The Birth of Dik Tu” (Anandam Prima Deva).

I met Didi again after 7 months, DC on September 3rd, 2006 in BPS Jagrti. Didi gave Dharma Sastra about Ananda Marga, there 3 big things here:
Ista, Pradhanam, and Promise.
After dinner Didi gave an orange for me. The very sweet fruit made me happy, and more again if remember how special care Didi to me and Devii.
But, we don’t know a very bitter will beat us next.

What is that?
It’s Sunday evening on September 10th, 2006 in BPS Jagrti. After Kiirtan and Meditation, Bukhi Praddam announced very bitter information that Didi Vishvamitra will go back to India the day after DC day.
Then Didi gave a short speech for us, I am very sad to know Didi will go. (Although in DC, I met Dada Gopal for the 1st time again after more than 1 year).
Didi speech:
“There are three sentences “where” in this live:
1st. Where you will birth, your mother will go there so you born there
2nd. where you will eat, you will go there to find your food till empty
3rd. Where you will die, you will go there till you leave this world
They are Cosmic Plan for us. Birth, Survive, and Death.”

In the night, I send message for Didi “Namaskar, Didi, thanks 4 everything You give 4 us. I feel like my heart gone when hear that info. Didi, You are unforgettable person for us. BABA Grace be always with You”

Didi repply very short message “Thank you. In Every breath feel happy. Take Care. Didi”

Then when I was teaching my student in Monday evening, my hand phone vibrated and there is one message from Didi “Namaskar, now I am in flight. Everything is ok. Take care. Didi Vishvamitra.”
I saw the time of message, September 11th, 2005 on 15.32 pm in Jakarta time (16.32 in Denpasar time).
And I repply soon and wait till deliver report come, “Namaskar, We will never say goodbye to Our Unforgettable Didi. But, we only say See You later, Didi. Have a nice journey. You always in our mind and heart. Thank you 4 all.”

Next I will send mail with Didi by email to her address email.
I will upload Didi email to you in this page.

That is story about me and Dewi with Didi Visvha.

Didi Visvha, I would like to express my graditutide and say thank you for all loved that Didi give for me and my wife, Devii especially. I hope BABA Grace be always with Didi and All of Acharya – Very Good Person.

Namaskar all,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home