Tavadhravyam Jagat Guru Tubhyam Eva Samarpaye

All are in HIM.. All are HIM.. All 4 HIM.. Semua adalah kepunyaan NYA dan akan kembali kepada NYA

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Brotherhood of Archipelago Acharya

Namaskar,

Join in Ananda Marga make me meet Very Good Persons. They are my Acharya.
For me, Acharya is Hand of BABA. They give me all very kind things.
I want to introduce one of my Acharya, Dada Mitraboddhananda.
The Acharya who complete All of BABA Lessons for me.


Dada Mitra was born in India. According to Dada Mitra story, Dada before became Acharya is a Docter in India. Dada Mitra is an Acharya for Bali especially and Indonesia generally.
Why?
Because Dada has been in Bali for a long time and still stay here for long time. Dada often goes to another Island in Indonesia, like to Lampung and Medan in Sumatra, or Samarinda and Banjarmasin in Borneo. Dada also often goes to Java, Lombok, Sumbawa, Flores, and Sulawesi. Maybe next when Cosmic Plan comes, Dada will go to Maluku and Papua, too.
Dada is An Archipelago Acharya.

Here the story about me and Dada Mitraboddhananda.
When I meet Dada?
It is started when I have finished my Master Program in Electrical Engineering Department Gadjah Mada University on middle of 2003. I met my classmate in Karang Asem, docter I Ketut Budiartha. Cosmic Plan! He remembers me when he met my mother who carried a pregnant woman to hospital. He asks my phone number then send message to me.
One day I went home to Karang Asem, I went to his clinic. He has shown me A Beautiful Picture, A BABA picture (prakrtik). Suddenly I remember THE FACE, because I ever saw HIS PICTURE when still sited in Elementary school.
It’s Cosmic Plan.

December 2003, we went to Penatih Jagrti, in Jl. Padma Gg. I no. 47, Penatih, Denpasar, Bali after made a promise to learn Meditation.
I have met Dada Mitra for the 1st time.
Because Dada was sick in thorax and hand after an accident (crashed with phone tower when dada rode motorcycle). Dada burn samskara? Dada told me for practice Asanas before. And I joined in Yoga centre and practice Asanas by Yoga instructurer Devendra (he is young man from Maccasar but has been long time stayed in Bali). I was joined with my brothers there. They are Ode, Loyo, and Jacko.

Cosmic Plan again!
On June 30th, 2004. I has been inisiated by Acharya, The 1st lesson in Yoga “Ishvara Pranidhana” (Making close with Baba), but not Dada Mitra. The Acharya is Dada Chida. BABA sent Dada Chida to me, so I have known many very good People here.

Where is Dada Mitra?
BABA sent Dada to Borneo.

After went for long time to aboard, Dada Chida came again to Bali for DMS program in Bedugul, August 1st till 3rd, 2005.
I will tell about THE DMS in another chance.
One special moment in Bedugul is when Dada Chida sent me to be Dada Mitra controlling. Dada Chida went again after DMS with international groups to aboard.

Another special moment in Bedugul with Dada Mitra is when the day to packing all before back to Denpasar again. I with my pleasure to lay my hand when most of margii went in the night before. And the less margii busy to take a picnic there.
After finish all, Dada gave me poster and a t-shirt. Dada promise to give me more in next chances.

What kind of presents will Dada give for me then?
Many special things in Ananda Marga.
Three of them are;
An Orange (the color of Ananda Marga) t-shirt and Babanam Kevalam stickers are some of hand gifts Dada after came from Thailand DMS.
A Praktik (the symbol of Ananda Marga) Liontine is a hand gift Dada from Medan and Lampung, after finished my 4th lesson, it is the 1st from Dada Mitra.
A Prakrtik (the picture of BABA) Photo is the very special “thing”, when I has finished all of my Yoga Lesson and put BABA in my God spot (Guru Cakra).
Beside them, Dada gives me many things. But, the most important is Dada gives me lesson by lesson from the 4th till the 6th.

Here the story.

3 months after DMS, BABA commands the lesson must be continued. It happens in Penatih Jagrti. It is on November 8th, 2005 Dada taught me the 4th lesson “Pranayama” (Yoga Breath Method). I wanna tell you about the lesson but suddenly I remember IT very top secreet. Only person who BABA chooses to be HIS Sadhaka. Thanks God, one is me and another one is my wife (Don’t worry, BABA has written many BOOKS for people who want to know HIS Vision Mission, you can buy THEM in Jagrti).
After finished taught the 4th, Dada give me the Best Liontine ever. Thanks Dada.
Then need long times for me to increase my lesson. Between the 4th and the 5th many big moments happen with Dada Mitra, such as:

ü When made 1st Seminar Yoga in Karang Asem, I and docter Ketut help Dada Mitra with Suvar from Singaraja. I and Ketut prepare the place for Seminar. I also help Dada in the kitchen, prepare the food.

ü When made the 2nd Seminar Yoga in Karang Asem, only I and ketut help Dada in Jagrti. I help Dada in the kitchen, Dada is a professional chef. Dada taught me how to cook some vegetarian food.

ü When my nephew was born and save by her premature. I asked beautiful name for her from Dada (I also asked from Didi). They give a beautiful name for Putu from her day of birth and same between both of them. The named is Tyagishvarii.
Its name from BABA and the meaning of name is Surrender to the God.

ü On December 31st, 2005 till January 1st, 2006. I, docter Ketut, and Mr. Mangku from Padang Bay village went to Sadhana Sivir in Sangsit. The beautiful Master Unit. Here Dada Mitra again becomes chairman of ceremony that I know after DMS Bedugul. I also saw dada Dibya, and other Acharya. We used my parent car for go there. We are also visit the Tejakula Jagrti, the place Dada Mitra spent the time for BABA when Dada stay in Bali. Tejakula is 2 km from Sangsit to Amlapura town.

ü Dada Mitra, also Dada Dibya, Didi Vishva, and margii came to my Beautiful Wedding Ceremony on January 27th in Serongga village.

ü Dada Mitra always send message day by day after wedding ceremony to support us when I and my beloved wife to Denpasar.

BABA commands the lesson continued on March 5th, 2006 (2 months after Dada Mitra came to my wedding ceremony in Serongga village and give best wishes for me and devii like Shiva and Parvati Happiness… Astu). The lesson is given before Dharma Cakra (DC) in Pom-pom School (now Bali Public School) in Jl. Drupadi 52, Denpasar. Dada Mitra told me come to BPS on 16.00 pm, DC started at 18.00 pm. It is the 5th lesson “Cakra Soddhana” (Cleaning and Making Holy All Cakra).

Then between the 5th and the 6th , it need long times for me to learned this lesson.
ü After gave the 5th, I never met Dada again, Dada very busy in Lombok disaster after big rainy, then Jogja disaster after big earth quack and tsunami. Dada very busy to visit all margii in all of Indonesia islands.
Dada Mitra is An Archipelago Acharya, isn’t He?

ü Beside Indonesia, I and Devii have learned a biggest lesson of surrender from BABA. A lesson that will never forgotten till the end of lifetime. Wish BABA never give lesson like IT anymore.

On August 31st, 2006 Dada came from visit another place like Lampung, Bandung and Surabaya as well. BABA wants Dada back to Bali and gives me the last lesson of Yoga. Dada only 2 days here before Dada left for Surabaya again.
What happen in THE DAY?

Dada gave me the 6th lesson “Dhyana” (God spot or Guru Cakra). Dada also said “Do your best in spiritual war”.
Do you know what the sentence meaning is?
I don’t know yet. I will try to know.


That is story about me and Dada Mitra.
Maybe next time I will continue this story when I meet Dada Mitra again.

Dada Mitra, I would like to express my gradutade and say thank you for all loved that Dada give for me. I hope BABA Grace be always with Dada and All of Acharya – Very Good Person.

Namaskar all,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home