Tavadhravyam Jagat Guru Tubhyam Eva Samarpaye

All are in HIM.. All are HIM.. All 4 HIM.. Semua adalah kepunyaan NYA dan akan kembali kepada NYA

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Education Ananda Marga Acharya

Namaskar,

After Dharma Cakra I had known a lot of Acharya in the Ananda Marga Yoga.
Acharya is person in Ananda Marga who helps us in solve our problem.
I want to introduce one of my Acharya, Dada Dibya Avananda.
The Acharya who handles organization and system in Bali.

Dada Dibya was born in India. Based on the organization story, Dada Dibya stay in Bali for long time, the longest among all of Acharya in Bali (till mid of 2006), such as Dada Mitra, Dada Pavana, Dada Jay, Dada Chida, Dada Satya, Didi Visvha, Didi Mohan.

Here the story about me and Dada Dibya.
When I meet Dada?

I joined in asanas firstly before has inisiated. In asanas class, Devendra told about Dharma Cakra and Jagrti in Pompom school at Jl Drupadi 52 Denpasar. He said if every Sunday evening, many margii come to Pompom school for Dharma Cakra.

Pompom School is a special school in Denpasar. In this school (kindergarten and elementary) student have lesson like in general curriculum but also plus BABA education system. Pompom school stands up based on Dada Dibya vision and ideas. Today Pompom school has changed to be one of big school in Denpasar, Bali Public School (BPS). It’s like Gandhi school, Dwijendra School, Saraswati School, Santo Joseph School, etc. I hope one day my children - BABA generation - will study in BPS in BABA Grace.

In Pompom I met Dada Dibya for the 1st time.
Dada is very senior Acharya, wise, friendly, and has calm performance. Dada can make “waves” in organization became cooling down. It’s hard to make stable but it was close to perfectly. Dada always stands outside of crash and among of all of blocks.

Dada always joins DC in Pompom and then BPS, because Dada is the owner of BPS. I saw Dada the 1st time in the 1st time I join DC in Pompom school.
Dada often gives Dharma Sastra and gave many stories to explain about BABA system. Beside me, Devii very like listen to Dada Dharma Sastra. It’s very interesting and clicks.

Dada is a gentle Acharya that made me never talk in long time with Dada. Dada has many jobs in organization and BPS. Dada dedicated the time for BPS to influence BABA vision. I don’t know Dada phone number yet.

Dada active in DMS Bedugul 2005 and then in Sadhana Sivir in Sangsit on last and new night of year 2006.
On DC in Pompom school in the last week of December 2006, I has given the Swadyaya about BABA KI, and then to preserve Dada Dibya to give Dharma Sastra for all margii.
That is one moment with Dada.

When Dada Mitra, docter ketut, suvar, and me made seminar yoga in Karang Asem. I was to be master ceremony to open the seminar and to preserve Dada Dibya for giving speech in front of audience.

I ever drive Dada Dibya car when Dada and Denpasar group came to seminary of yoga in Karang Asem. I and docter want to send back all of instrument that borrowed for seminary to hospital again. One special thing in Dada car is if we switch on the car, automatically the tape will be on too and sound of kiirtan will be listened.
It is a good example for margii, isn’t it?

One moment again with Dada Dibya is Dada also came to my wedding ceremony on January 27th, 2006 in Serongga village with Bukhi Praddham Harinath, Didi Vishva, formed Bukhi Pradham Mahesvar, Sister Kirana, and some margii. Dada Mitra came early with docter Ketut and Jro Mangku.
Dada is wonderful Acharya.

Dada also remembered me and asked why I join DC sometime come sometime no. It has shown how Dada Dibya cares to their margii. It is happened on August 27th, when I and Devii came to DC for the 1st time again after the surrender lesson (more than 3 months never DC and that is big mistake). Thanks BABA, we can decide the right chooses soon.
Its moment has shown Dada care to us.

Dada Dibya, I would like to express my gradutatide and say thank you for all loved that Dada give for me. I hope BABA Grace be always with Dada and All of Acharya – Very Good Person.

Namaskar all,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home