Tavadhravyam Jagat Guru Tubhyam Eva Samarpaye

All are in HIM.. All are HIM.. All 4 HIM.. Semua adalah kepunyaan NYA dan akan kembali kepada NYA

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Friendship African Acharya

Namaskar,

Joined in Dharma Cakra I known a lot of Acharya in the Ananda Marga Yoga.
Acharya is person in Ananda Marga who influences BABA vision.
I want to introduce one of my Acharya, Dada Pavana.
The Acharya with Africa Traditional Character.

Dada Pavana was born in Africa continental. Based on the organitation story, Dada Pavana stay in Bali for long time, then Dada has rotated from Africa. Dada has been in Karang Asem jagrti (Jl. Untung Surapati 99x, Amlapura, In behind of Bumiputra insurance office). From Karang Asem, Dada then moved to Tejakula jagrti in Singaraja. The last place in Bali for Dada is Penatih Jagrti before Dada back to Africa again.

Here the story about me and Dada Pavana.
When I meet Dada?

Like an others real African, Dada is very tall man with sweet black skin, very friendly and low profile. Although meet Dada only twice, I know and can feel if Dada Pavana is very good person and full of love.
In mid of 2005, when DC in Pompom school (BPS now) I sit with doctor Ketut and He told me who is the tall Acharya. He said the Acharya is Dada Pavana. Dada ever stayed in Karang Asem for several time long times ago, before my YoI. Then dada moved on Tejakula jagrti in 2004, to change the place of Dada Mitra. Dada Mitra has a unique job. Dada took around Indonesia include stayed in Karang Asem jagrti till any Acharya came.
In Pompom School I met Dada Pavana for the 1st time.

I am sure after in that DC, I just met Dada not more than three times.

DMS Bedugul 2005 is the best time to meet all of Acharya. I saw dada Pavana there, when kiirtan, meditation, and seminar of yoga.
Dada is close person, I saw Dada likes do activity alone.

The last time I met Dada in DC again after DMS. I and doctor ketut sit side by side when meditation and dharmasastra in grass field. Dada Pavana who sited in front of margii saw ketut after dinner then Dada come for ketut and give a brochure for docter Ketut, because I never has interaction with Dada, I didn’t ask either. I just read the brochure from beside ketut. Dada speak English so slowly, I try to translate for ketut what is the meaning. Dada look at me then gave me one brochure. Dada smiles to response my gradutatide. That is the last interaction with Dada Pavana. I hear issued if Dada Pavana in Tejakula Jagrti and manage organitation there.

After some DC passed away, I hear info if Dada stay in Penatih Jagrti, sick after accident in the road, and will go back to Africa because Dada pasphor will over. Bukhi Pradham asked margii to help Dada.

Then I didn’t hear news about Dada Pavana, Dada has left Bali and stayed in Africa.
When I and docter ketut washed the Karang Asem Jagrti, I found many brochure of product in ventilation of window. When I shown to ketut, he said they are Dada Pavana brochures. And I remembered the tall Acharya who has sweet smile and eye with many love. The good character from Acharya with traditional African. Dada Pavana.

Dada Pavana, although just a short time and seldom with you. I would like to express my gradutatide and say thank you for all loved that Dada give for me. I hope BABA Grace be always with Dada and All of Acharya – Very Good Person.

Namaskar all,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home