Tavadhravyam Jagat Guru Tubhyam Eva Samarpaye

All are in HIM.. All are HIM.. All 4 HIM.. Semua adalah kepunyaan NYA dan akan kembali kepada NYA

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Acharyas

Namaskar,
***
After Dharma Maha Samelan I have known many Acharya in the Ananda Marga Yoga.
Acharya is person in Ananda Marga who care for others welfare and good.
I didn’t know how many Acharya that I ever met here yet.

*****
ü Dada Gopal, I often meet Dada in this month because Dada was coming back to Bali for rwo months before back to USA again. Every DC in September-October 2006, Dada came and going to come.
One day in Jagrti on October 2004, I hear in DC if Dada Gopal will come and stay in Penatih. I met Dada there when schedule there. We have made a small discuss. Docter Ketut sends one question through me. It’s about why death can fall in embrio of baby or little baby that just born to the world.
It’s very complex question and Dada answer so slowly and carefully. The main points are don’t try to analysis all thing, then It’s cosmic plan so want to know why must be unity with cosmic plan, and about burn samskara.
In Pompom School after DMS on the last of 2005, I met Dada again. But I only saw and made small dialogue with Dada. Then Dada left Bali again to USA.
Dada Gopal suddenly arrived in the last DC for Didi Visvha in Bali September 10th, 2006. Dada is still clever play harva and tambourine when kiirtan. The sound is very beautiful. Dada gives Dharma Sastra to explain about Unity to understand BABA. It’s like 5 blind men with one elephant. They touch elephant in different organ/place. They have different opinion about elephant form depend on which part of elephant they touched. In part of elephant they stand. If they still ego with their opinions, they will fight because their opinion about elephant are very different, but all of them are right. Their right opinion is part of the Right. If they collide their opinion will find the true truth.
When Didi gave the last speech. I know their story. A long time ago in 90’s earlier, Didi and Dada Gopal ever met when Didi must left India to rotate to Bali but Didi didn’t like moved on. Dada Gopal said to Didi that is Cosmic Plan. Ok, come to Bali for three month then can rotate again to other place. Didi decided will try to come here, but after come to Bali, Didi love this place and stay here for a long time till the last DC on September 10th, 2006 for Didi to eat Didi’s Baliness food. And that is Cosmic Plan again, when Didi must go back to India again and could be never back again, Dada Gopal came from USA and met Didi in the last DC for Didi.

ü Dada Satya, I ever seen in Pompom School but only once and then Dada has left Bali to Java. Dada Satya when DMS very diciplin in the kitchen. One margii might to take only one meal. Dada Satya is from East Java.


ü Dada Jay, I ever seen once in Pompom School. Dada Jay will stayed in Karang Asem Jagrti and in Tejakula Jagrti. Maybe next time, I can tell many more again about Dada Jay. From Ketut, I know that Dada Jay is from Philipines.

ü Didi Mohan, I ever seen many times but only saw or just met. Like follow the event of the Sadhana Sivir in Master Unit. In Pompom school DC, Didi Mohan ever came with Tejakula groups. But, all of event didn’t same quality meeting as with Didi Vishva. Maybe in next time I and especially my lovely wife Devii will make many interactions with Didi. If just only Didi Mohan was the only Didi who stayed in Bali.

ü I don’t know who are all of Acharya names that I ever met in DMS. So many Acharya were in Bedugul last time. I saw many kind of skin, like an African, Western, Chiness, Indian, Bali, Java, etc.

Although just a short time and seldom with them. I would like to express my gradutatide and say thank you for all loved that Acharya give for me.
Dada Mitra ever send message to me: “We always think others welfare and good”.
I hope BABA Grace be always with Dada and All of Acharya – Very Good Person.

Namaskar all,
In HIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home