Tavadhravyam Jagat Guru Tubhyam Eva Samarpaye

All are in HIM.. All are HIM.. All 4 HIM.. Semua adalah kepunyaan NYA dan akan kembali kepada NYA

Sunday, October 08, 2006

DHARMA MAHA SAMELAN 50TH BEDUGUL BALI

DMS (Dharma Maha Samelan)
Bedugul, August 1st – 3rd, 2005
(Part 1)

I heard The News about DMS on October 2004 when Dharma Cakra in Pompom School Jagrti. Bukhi Praddham Maheshvar said the news for all of Margii. The ticket is Rp 100.000,- if sleep in camp and Rp 300.000,- if sleep in hotel.
I have registered after talked to parents some months later. Ode joined neither loyo nor jacko. Only my classmate docter ketut join within his family.

I seldom go to Bedugul and if I had tour to Bedugul by bus or with my friends by car, so I don’t know really the street to go there. I’m not sure yet. Because all margii went to Bedugul from Peguyangan and I didn’t know where is Peguyangan, so I wait the International groups in Pompom school. I used my jetmatic to there. I’m waiting for 3 hours till the international groups leave Pompom. When waited for the minibus, I send message to Dada Mitra, complained for how bad the committee steering do. Dad then called me to explain what happen in Bedugul. At 12.30 pm we left Pompom jagrti. I follow the minibus through many street and street.

More than one hour I follow the minibus, In Baba Grace I found the place of DMS. Many margii has come. Many only guests were coming for the seminar. After registration to the steering committee, and they are under responsible of sister Anandi. I have dialogue with the hotel man. I choose the camp, the nearest with Bathroom.
DMS place consists of three located:
ü The main building is the place for seminar (aula), dinning room with kitchen, Acharya room, and some room for margii who rents room.
ü The Church with a cross put in top of this building. The church consists of small aula like theatre and 4 rooms for talk to the Pastor. Here margii do akhanda kiirtan all days.
ü The camp devide by two columns, in left side for sister and in right one for brother margii. Two bathrooms in left and right side of camp.

After put the bags, I went to aula, but still empty, then I go to the church. There is any information board about schedule of akhanda kiirtan team. Denpasar jagrti team is my Akhanda kiirtan team. There were many Prakrtik, after give my salute to BABA and pray to BABA, I leave the Church for go to Aula again.

The seminar will be begun.
What is the program in the seminar?

There were three topics in the seminar;
ü Yoga and Meditation
ü Vegetarian: Food for Heal
ü Asanas for Female
After seminar finished, all of audience had dinner in the dinning room. Till this time I didn’t meet with my mate ketut.
Where have you been?
I ate and took a bath. I went to Church and begin for akhanda kiirtan.
I love this activity. I learned many kiirtan and knew many people.

When the night was came. All of margii except in akhanda kiirtan task stayed in aula for DC together. They are Prabhat Samgit, kiirtan, meditation, svadhyaya, dharmasastra, koishiki, and tandava.
After that all of margii attacked the dinner room (again?).
The vegetarian food that I seldom eat before, I saw many here.

Then I went to the church again to joined akhanda kiirtan.
The night was very cool; it made me go to camp and wore my thick jacket. But, still the weather could beat my bones. In BABA Grace with akhanda kiirtan, I can minimalize the cold that I felt that night.
But, when the day has passed away and it was 01.23 am. I felt my body was so tired and sleepy. I decided to take a rest in my camp after meditation.

In the camp, I tried to sleep but the weather attack me again. I couldn’t sleep. I went to bathroom and do sauca samipya (a half bath). Then In BABA Grace, I do kiirtan again. I saw there are only three person (2 brothers and 1 sister) do akhanda kiirtan plus Bukhi Praddham Mahesvar play instrument in backside. Three margii did meditation. I joined to akhanda kiirtan again. I just have known one person in akhanda. He is my Acharya, Dada Chida. After thirty minutes only I and Dada do akhanda kiirtan.
I think it’s the 1st best moment in DMS. But it was only about an hour, then Dada do meditation and went to Acharya’s room. Some margii came and joined in akhanda kiirtan.

My stamina has dropped, because tired and not sleep yet after ride the cycle in long distance this morning. When I guess 7 margii do kiirtan I got meditation. I think it was 04.30 am. Meditation in sleepy is very difficult. My head couldn’t stable, it moved toward and backward, to left then right, and absolutely my body too.
To finish my meditation, I do Guru Puja. I saw margii do akhanda kiirtan more than before. Then I gave my lovely salute to BABA.
Oh, BABA... I felt the floor there is warm and more warm. I couldn’t move, my body so weak, I surrender to BABA. I slept there in salute posed.

GURUR BRAHMA GURUR WISNU
GURUR DEVA MAHESVARA
GURUREEVA PARAMA BRAHMA
TASMAE SHRI GURAVE NAMAH

TAVADRAVHYAM JAGAT GURU, TUBHYAMEVA SAMARPAYE…………


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home